How Does Financing Work?
Typical loan lengths are 24 to 60 months
The shorter the the time - the less interest you pay
Extended terms are always available
- The more cash you put down, the lower the interest charges and monthly payments.
- Equity in trade can be used for your down payment.
- Lenders normally like to see 20% - 30% cash or equity.
Interest Rate is Based on:
- Year, make, and model of vehicle.
- Job history.
- Equity or cash involvement.
- Credit history.
- Amount of money borrowed.
- Length of loan.
- Any other considerations . . .